Click to view 2022/2023 First batch admission into
Basic and Community Midwifery Programme.
Application forms for admission into Refresher Nursing Programme (1 year) for May 2022/2023 Academic session is available for sale online.
Candidate must have undergone 3 sittings of the Nursing and Midwifery Council Professional Examination.
Refreshing Nursing Course, candidates must possess at least 5 credits in their O'level result - WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include:
Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry obtainable in not more than two sittings.
- Sales of admission forms shall commence from Monday February 21st to Friday 11th March, 2022 through the college website
- Application forms fees per candidate is N8,000 only
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit the college website via : www.tarabascnm.edu.ng
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to login
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit online
- Print your payment slip (evidence of payment), application form and acknowledgement letter.
Come along with your printed payment slip and all other documents during the
entrance examination for verification please
Aptitude test will be on Saturday 12th March, 2022
Time: 8am Venue: College Premises
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude .
Mrs. ELMINA M. BABA
Also, come along with writing materials for the test . All candidate must come along with their scratch cards for SSCE results verification (not used more than twice).